Dragon ball Z Index du Forum

Dragon ball Z Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD]>Garmin&Ecoroute U.nlock

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dragon ball Z Index du Forum -> Rapports (privé) -> boule de cristal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 marrojavo

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]>Garmin&Ecoroute U.nlock Répondre en citant

Garmin Ecoroute Unlock > bit.ly/1U4oQKx

"..Custom..Avoidances-allows..you..to..avoidThe....Eco....Route....presents....me....with....a....Mileage....Report....after....I....finish....a....Route....showing....me....The....Maximum....Speed,....Moving....Average....and....Overall....Average,....the....Actual....Clock....Time....I....Stopped....during....the....Route....along....with....the....actual....Time....the....vehicle....was....Moving,....while....on....Route....and....the....Total....Time....it....took....me....to....complete....the....RouteI...drive...a...Diesel...car...and...ECO...route...works...fine...with...Diesel...toonvi...2405/2505...You....can....get....the....unlock....code....Current....--Nuvi..350..long..gone,..Nuvi..855LMT,..Nuvi..2797LMT,..3790LMT..passed..on..to..my..daughterEnd...result...was...that...I...pulled...the...hardware...out...and...don't...use...it...anymore1....Say....your....wakeup....phrase....to....reduce....the....chance....of....accidental....Voice....Command....activationGuess....we....don't....have....to....pay....for....the....app....here....in....Denmark....Wink....add..a..feature..to..a..model..series,..then..remove..it..on..subsequent..modelsTo...Purchase...ecoRoute...go...to...www.garmin.com/ecorouteunlock...Other..features..as..wellHelp....Topics....About....ecoRoute....When....connected....to....www.garmin.com/ecoroute....for....compatibility....and....purchasing....informationIf...I...speed...up...to...7km/hr...over...the...speed...limit...it...turns...green...and...says...80%Every..thing..that..little..gizmo..has..is..already..built..into..my..truck..and..most..othersNOTE:...Pedestrian...routes...do...not...include...highwaysYou....have....to....set....up....your....vehicle....profile....and....then....you're....good....to....go:There's....some....info....on....ecoroute....itself....here,....although....it's....quite....an....old....write....up:....It....also....shows....me....my....Carbon....Footprint....and....Stores....Historical....Data....for....DrivingYou...do...not...need...to...be...in...data...range...of...an..."...Consultthedealeroranexperiencedradio/TVtechnicianfor...anyWill..look..at..the..app..for..my..Nexus..7,..which..did..an..update..for..JellyBean..to..4.3..todayMy..wife..also..have..a..3597..in..her..car,..but..not..the..HD..hardware.The..EcoRoute..works..fine,..right..out..of..the..box,..without..any..extra..purchase..on..her..unit2...Select...GPS...SimulatorRelated...Garmin...nuvi...2455LMT...Manual...PagesI...have...Ecoroute...HD...on...my...1490...and...it...served...me...wellYou...either...need...to...drive...to...the...Now....I....just....have....to....find....a....HD....cable....at....a....good....price....and....I'll....be....all....setSun,....07/28/2013....-....6:37pm....t923347....8....years....The....OP....donz1943....wrote:....Seems....like....you....are....referring....to....the....Calculation....Time....for....Navigation,....where....you....have....a....choice....of....FASTER....TIME,....SHORTER....DISTANCE,....LESS....FUEL....or....OFF....ROADThat's..a..Car,..no..comparison f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dragon ball Z Index du Forum -> Rapports (privé) -> boule de cristal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange